Despite what many people believe, you are not stuck with the interior auto accessories in Owensboro, KY that came with your car when you bought it. If you find that the perfect new vehicle falls short in the comfort arena after purchase, you can still help it meet your standards by installing new features. Here are seven interior additions that will enhance your car and your comfort in 2016:
- Improved seat upholstery: Perhaps you regret not opting for the leather interior, or maybe your old seats are just worn out. No matter the circumstances, upgrading your upholstery is a definite possibility when it comes to improving the condition of your interior or gaining the look you want. You can also opt for repairs if seats show rips or blemishes when you like the upholstery but find the evidence of its use too visible. Either way, you will come out with a cleaner look for your car.
- Seat support: Car seats sometimes need to be re-stuffed, especially if you drive frequently on long trips. Normally done while upgrading upholstery, you can also take the opportunity to add lumbar support and other seat features. With a few adjustments, you can have the driver’s seat of your dreams.
- Carpet: Perhaps you have a work truck with worn, stained carpet, or you simply find that your car or SUV could use a floor upgrade. Adding or replacing carpet in your car is just as feasible as doing the same in your home. You can choose a new color or the same style and shade to restore your car to like-new condition.
- Lighting: Additional lighting can make it easier to see maps or mobile devices. You can also upgrade to lights that do not interfere with driving. New lighting can also arise from need, as the interior lights in your car wear out and no longer serve their purpose. There is no need to purchase a new car just because quirks arise with your old one. Come see us to see what we can do to repair or replace them with something better.
- USB ports and charging stations: If you have a vehicle built in 2005, the interior was likely not designed with portable devices in mind. Help your car adapt to our modern requirements by adding additional USB ports or charging outlets so you can charge your smart phone or let your passengers enjoy their tablets on the road.
- Additional cup holders: Sometimes, an interior upgrade is as simple as adding more cup holders to the passenger compartments. SUVs and minivans especially can benefit from this upgrade, as it means more comfort for those riding in back and less chance of spillage.
- Organization and storage: Additional console storage or larger pockets on the backs of seats mean better use of space and improved security. Your kids can store a tablet in a new, larger seat pocket to keep it from getting damaged, while also protecting it from prying eyes seeking something to steal.
To upgrade your vehicle’s interior with high quality car accessories, contact Auto Vizion Auto Glass & Restyling in Owensboro, KY.