Now is the perfect time to upgrade with interior car parts in Owensboro, KY. You may want better additions for winter, or your car’s current features just fall short. Consider this the chance to create the perfect vehicle as you add what is missing to your car’s interior. Here are some ideas for a pre-winter upgrade to your vehicle:
- Upgrade the dome light: Winter is darker. There is also more dramatic weather and precipitation, and that can make it more difficult to find items in your vehicle. Rather than feel around for your smartphone so you can use its built-in flashlight, replace a dome light that burned out or upgrade to a better one. You will enjoy actually being able to see the inside of your car!
- Floor mats: These are a cost-effective addition to your interior that offers significant benefits. Floor mats protect your carpet and keep your car cleaner. If you run inside from the mud, all you need to do is hose off your floor mats rather than shampoo your carpet. Good quality mats will last longer so you can enjoy a clean car every winter. Many people buy a new or used car only to discover it does not include floor mats, and make this purchase as soon as possible to keep their vehicle looking new as long as possible.
- Improved seats: It may be time to change the upholstery, either because you never liked it in the first place or because it is worn out. While working on those improvements, look into adding seat heaters, which can make a big difference on the coldest days. Many customers wonder how they survived winter weather without them! You can also install additional lumbar support or restore sunken cushions. Many customers love these upgrades for the perfect car seats.
- USB and charge ports: Your car may have been manufactured before portable devices were common. Now, with almost everyone owning at least one, your passengers will need a place to charge them. Adding USB ports or charging outlets will create options for you and anyone who catches a ride. People even request conventional plugs for laptops so that they can have a mobile office when they need one.
- The small stuff: Winter is all about the morning coffee or tea. If you are doing a carpool for work, you may not have enough cup holders for all your passengers. Look into adding more, especially if your older SUV or minivan did not install them in the back. Your passengers will appreciate it, and there will be fewer spills. Console storage and larger seat pockets also benefit anyone who rides in your car. You will have more options for hiding expensive technology and find it easier to keep owner’s manuals and insurance information organized.
Auto Vizion Auto Glass & Restyling has an extensive inventory of interior car parts in Owensboro, KY that will make winter driving better. Visit us today to see what we offer.